SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF on SL


Listening to the sweet vocals of Key Drammond at My Wish at Fire Bay, strummin' Pure Prairie League's Aimee.  He also does a great Neil Young set.   He understands his voice, and is on the money with his selections.   So many songs that you usually don't hear on the grid makes his show additionally enjoyable and unique.    Expect Air Supply, Crosby, Stills & Nash, and songs of a similar nature.




Before that, I popped in on the amazing Blair Bond at Skinny Dip Inn (just sayin' but no pics this time, I could have caught him in his swimsuit, but I passed).   But the crowd was lovin' him!    He was one of the great SL artists that I feature on my Saturday SL music show - SLOW Bake on BOSL Radio, 11am SLT.



Award-winning vocalist Antonio Galloway at Bella Vida kept the audience entertained with his light humor and swoon tunes.   I wasn't sure what was going on with the outfit, but I am thinking Star Wars tribute here.   I dropped in late, and must have missed the memo.  LOL.



Lest I forget, I did catch the talented Sunshine Palmry this week at Forest Walkers.   Beautifully talented woman!



That takes us to the weekend.  Be sure to join BOSL Radio Saturday on Le Cafe Des Artistes...
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Frolic%20Sim/128/106/26



Also this weekend, help BOSL Radio support a great cause - The Ashraya Project!

BOSL Radio will be broadcasting nearby!

Hope to see you!  : ) Soni