SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Evening at Key West


Less than a month ago, Phemie Alcott (a.k.a. Kate Clark) released an EP with three new tracks!   I just picked up a copy and added them to my Slow Bake playlist. 

 
 
 

She performed incredibly well as usual tonight as usual - brilliant cover renditions as well as her own originals.   She played to a full house at Key West! - followed by my good friend James Olmos (AcousticEnergy Nightly).    James tried his hand at "All of Me" and did a super take on it, promising to learn it fully.  He did a dang good job at his first try, calling it a "teaser" of more to come.
SL is a wonderful place to spend a Sunday night - and Key West makes it even better by bringing us so much talent, some of which I like to share on my radio show Sundays.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Key%20West%20Island/114/100/30


See ya around the grid with my pilot Belinda!  Time flies when you're having fun!