SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Blame it on old plumbing!

I was merrily in the middle of my show when the plumber came by to fix my leaky pipe (I made an emergency call early in the day), and what should have been a one person job, turned out to be a two person task.  It was no longer a matter of changing out a simple valve, but the whole house seemed to be leaking!  I had to pop out of the station for a bit.   The plumber assigned me to watch the kitchen sink, while he worked in the bathroom.   "Soni, turn on the kitchen sink...okay now turn it off."  That went on and one, while I ran back and forth between songs.   Probably needless to say, the plumbing took priority.   Let's try next week for a full Slow Bake show!    I will try to keep my pipes properly dry! 

Enjoy your week!